Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Thursday, 28 January 2010

Changes to my CdCx ~ January Progress

I have a love/hate relationship with the Hand Dyed Fibers grab bags. I am always so excited to see what I get and then realize that one of the colors is perfect for a project I already picked colors for. Normally this isnt too bad as I havent started said project. This time it didnt work that way. I tossed all my new fibers onto my stitching tray, which just happened to have my Cirque des Carreaux on it. One of the skeins looked amazing on it. :( So, at almost the half way point, I ripped out my secondary color on CdCx and have been working on replacing it with the new color I quickly ordered. So, now I have unprogress I have made on my CdCx. The good news it that I am really not that far behind anymore. I have almost caught up to my orginal color scheme!


Cirque des Carreaux by Ink Circles
Fabric: 28ct Cashel Linen in Meadow Mist
Fibers: Hand Dyed Fibers in JewelWeed 3169 and Mountain Shadow

Old style

Cirque des Carreaux by Ink Circles
Fabric: 28ct Cashel Linen in Meadow Mist
Fibers: Hand Dyed Fibers in JewelWeed 3169 and Yawning Mountain

5 comments:

Elizabeth Clark said...

The new colour is great. I don't know if I could have ripped out if it were my project but looking at your before and after pics the new colour really is perfect.

Rachael said...

Looks great!!

totallythreadup said...

Idon't know if I could have done that but I DO know that it would probably haved niggled at me forever if I hadn't changed the colour. Well done!

Kristen said...

I love the new color. The threads complement each other well.

Karan said...

Not sure I could have frogged it but it sure was worth it. Thought the first choice was lovely but this is fab. :0)