Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Monday, 18 January 2010

The Bramble and the Rose

I've noticed when reading this and other blogs that there are a lot of stitchers who have either started the Bramble and the Rose as a new project for 2010 or are in the process of choosing their fabric and thread ready to make a start. I have given myself a deadline to complete my CDT and on the 1st March or thereabouts myself and a few others will be starting a Bramble and the Rose SAL and posting our progress on this blog. I thought it would be a great idea if we would all start together so if you know of anyone wanting to join in perhaps you could mention this in your personal blogs with a link to this post. I know there are a lot of Ink Circle Stitchers out there so come on and join in - the more the merrier! Sheila

4 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Sounds cool
I started mine on Saturday night, but only have a few stitches in.
Not sure If I can wait until March to put any stitches in, but will try to work more on my other WIPs (including Growth Rings) to try and resiste the temptation lol

Branlaadee said...

I'll be starting mine as soon as CdCx is done...or sooner if I just cant stand it anymore. LOL

Maureen said...

Hi all - I'm a new one around these parts. I would love to join if with a Bramble SAL if you don't mind the fact that i have already started - I did start a few months back but is has kind of been on the backburner as others have taken priority but i reckon by March i will be back with it.

Rachael said...

Maureen send me an email to fushiafairy@msn.com and I will send you an invite