Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 9 January 2010

2010 - First update CDT

Happy New Year everyone - it's great to see so much activity in this group with great progress being made and also so lovely new starts. This has encouraged me to pic up my CDT which I had put down for a while. I don't have a lot left to complete and I find this stitches up so quickly I'll soon be doing a happy dance which means I can have a "new start" . Here is my progress for this year.



Sheila

7 comments:

Tanyastitches said...

WOW it won't be long before you get it finished it looks great. What colour are you stitching with?

Karan said...

It looks fab.... & not far from a HD too. :0)

Branlaadee said...

Beautiful! What are you going to be stitching next?

mollycaff said...

Looks great! Nearly there now, maybe the new start could be Bramble and the Rose

totallythreadup said...

Tanyastitches - I am using Carrie's Creation threads - Mohave Fire and they are lovely to work with. As for my new start I think this WILL be the Bramble and the Rose. I know there are quite a few stitchers wanting to start this so I will put up a post and see if we could all start around the same time.

Rachael said...

Great progress

claire93 said...

looking good ^^ and hope you've decided on threads for Bramble & Rose !