Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Thursday, 24 December 2009

Sea Stars 2009 Update

Following in Rachael's footsteps, I though I'd also post some pics of where this piece stands now before the 2010 SAL starts.

I left off this back in the summer after a particularly disastrous encounter with that dratted frog, the result being: having to frog out the right hand side of the large central motif. That was the biggest frogging session after several smaller ones that really put me off this back in the early summer. Last week I picked it out of the UFO pile and decided to re-stitch the motif (in the right place) ready for the SAL starting in 2010. This is where it stands now:


I can't unroll the whole piece to take a pic, as the fabric is stitched to the frame, but here's a view of how much I could unroll, to give you an idea of how far along the piece is:


Still a ways to go....... but if I do manage to have a finish before the end of next year there are several other IC designs kitted up ready to go. LOL

Hope you all have a happy festive season. Look forward to watching all your pieces developing through 2010. :0)

Karan :)

2 comments:

Branlaadee said...

Sorry about that frog! It looks beautiful. :)

Rachael said...

It is great to see this one again Karan, I am sure you'll get it finished this year