Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Hazel's Ink Circles

Dec 09 before i start the Ink Circles SAL blog

Here is my CdC design which has been in my UFO pile for ages now. I really hate working on it and I don't know why! It might be the fabric as it is quite dark. Mulberry linen. It might be the Thread Gatherer silks which seem to look a bit fuzzy. Shade Spring Frocks. It could be that I had numerous starts on this one and unpicked several times before deciding on this. I just don't know. I am hoping this SAL will help me get going on it and make some progress. Thanks for letting me participate Rachael! x

5 comments:

Branlaadee said...

Hazel, I think it's beautiful. I love the colors of the fabric and threads!

Karan said...

I do love the colour combinations on this one Hazel. Beautiful! Looking forward to watching your progress on it. :0)

Rachael said...

You are most welcome Hazel. I do like your colour choice for this

Keli said...

I love the colors you have, but I can understand about not liking something and putting it aside.

Keli

Tanyastitches said...

Hazel it looks fantastic I love the colour choices.