Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Monday, 28 December 2009

Getting ready for 2010

The title reads scary – Cannot believe it is 2010 already!

I thought I would join in and share what I will be working on during the year.  I have a number of Ink Circles WIPs that I hope to complete sometime this year or at least get a good number of x’s added.

Tanglewood,32ct Antique White lugana & Carrie’s Threads.  Im working on getting this one completed for entry into the county fair this year.

Tanglewood 11-30-09

Mother Maya – 35ct Kudzu WDW linen, Threads GA Autumn Leaves.  This one is for my older son.  The boys come with me from time to time when I visit our LNS and this chart caught his eye.  Color choices are his.

Mother Maya 12-18-09

Growth Rings, 32ct Rock Quarry Lugana, Threads are Carron Wildflowers Emerald & Nefertiti

Growth Rings 6-13-09

Cirque des Carreaux – 30ct Garnet WDW linen, Threads Caron Wildflowers Elderberry Wine.  Im not one for reds & purples.  Greens are more my color pallet.  These colors are just too beautiful together and will be a nice change from the greens I tend to work with.

CDD Redo 7-15-09

I have the chart for Bramble & The Rose but Im still having internal arguments over colors and fabric.

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s updates :o)

Rachel

5 comments:

Branlaadee said...

Rachel, they all look great. I cant wait to see your progress. I am having the same internal argument over the Bramble and the Rose myself. LOL

Rachael said...

Welcome Rachel, oh they look fabulous, I am tempted by Tanglewood myself, but will have to finish at least one of mine first!!

Tracy said...

They all look fabulous I'll look forward to seeing these grow

totallythreadup said...

Hi Rachel - you've got plenty of projects to keep you busy! Look forward to seeing your progress during 2010. Sheila

Karan said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous set of WIP's. So looking forward to watching these develop. :0)