Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Wednesday, 30 December 2009

First post - Happy Dance

Hi everyone, even though I've been a member of this blog for a while and have enjoyed reading all your posts and seeing your lovely stitching this is my first post here. I'd like to share my final finish of 2009, which is Growth Rings, stitched using the recommended Hand Dyed Fibers on a Polstitches fabric called Heirloom.



And here's a close up to show the lovely colours.



This is my second Ink Circles finish this year, the first being Cirque des Triangles, and I also have Cirque des Carreaux as a WIP.

I'd love to join in with the SAL in 2010, my first aim being to finish Cirque des Carreaux but I really want to start The Bramble and the Rose next year too, I just have to find the perfect colour, which is harder than I thought it would be LOL.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Hi Sandra, What a great way to end the year with a lovely finish and it does look wonderful,I look forward to seeing your new starts in 2010

Branlaadee said...

Growth rings looks great! I am still trying to figure out what colors to start that with.

I cant wait to see your progress on CdCx and your Bramble start!

totallythreadup said...

Hi Sandra, great colours and well done on another finish. Why not post a pic of your CDT finish for us to see. I'm also going to be starting Bramble and the Rose next year and just waiting to pick my fabric and threads. Sheila

Keli said...

Looks good. I have it in my pile to do sometime.

Keli

Karan said...

That's a stunning piece & a fabulous way to end the year. I shall enjoy seeing your new starts & watching them develop. :0)