Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Friday, 25 December 2009

2010 SAL starting points.

I guess I'll post my 2010 SAL starting points as well. :) CdCx will be my focus. I want to get this one finished before the end of 2010. I am about 1/3 of the way done, and I am sure that wont be a problem.


Cirque des Carreaux by Ink Circles
Fabric: 28ct Cashel Linen in Meadow Mist
Fibers: Hand Dyed Fibers in JewelWeed 3169 and Yawning Mountain

I'll also be stitching on Tanglewood, but probably not as often.


Tanglewood by Ink Circles.
Fabric: Jobelan in Bluebell
Threads: DMC conversion, except for B5200 for clouds and undecided on leaves.

After I finish CdCx I am thinking of starting on either The Bramble and the Rose or Growth Rings. Knowing me, I'll probably start both of them.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh they are fabulous, I look forward to seeing the progress throughout 2010

Karan said...

CdeCx is looking fabulous & that's a great start on Tanglewood. Have got T kitted up ready to go some time - possibly after SS is done. :0)