Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

A finish! Blackstone Fantasy Garden

I have been pushing for the last couple of weeks to finish this. I put everything but smalls and some other quick crafting projects to the side. It finally paid off! All links are clickable.

Blackstone Fantasy Garden by Ink CirclesBFG CloseupBFG Closeup

This is stitched on 28ct Cashel Linen in Fairydust with the recommended Carrie's Creations threads.

CdCx will be my next focus piece although I may flitter around a bit again. I am just not a one at a time type girl. It also means that I have an extra project bag that is empty! You know what that means?? New start!! Woohoo!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh How Fabulous a Finish, and it looks just wonderful, I do love that feeling when you put the last stitch in, and it's finished although when I have worked on something for a while I kinda feel a little lost until that all important NEW START!! What will your new start be?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Everytime I see this piece I want to stitch it. But I have soooo many wips already. Maybe someday.
Marcy

Karan said...

A gorgeous finish - enjoy the HD. :0) Look forward to seeing CdeCx. Now wondering what new start you'll choose. :0)

Branlaadee said...

Thanks ladies! I'll post up a new pic of CdCx soon if I get a good portion done.

I am thinking of starting The Bramble and the Rose...but then I keep thinking I have too many IC designs going...but then it's the only one I havent started that really has my attention. LOL

totallythreadup said...

Well done on a great finish! Look forward to seeing your CdCx pic soon and to find out what your new start will be :) I've hardly stitched in weeks but have picked up my restart of CdT over the last few days and hope to post as soon as I have something worthwile to show :)