Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 6 June 2009


hello from france

I can show you what I have done with my circles

8 comments:

Rachael said...

OH WOW , I love it, I think that look superb finished like that!

Branlaadee said...

It's beautiful! I just love it as a pillow.

totallythreadup said...

That's really lovely - well done. That's what I intend to do with my Triangles - any tips :) - Sheila

Karan said...

Wow, it looks fabulous finished as a pillow. TFS. :0)

Keli said...

It looks great. I've been dragging my feet about putting any of the circles in my wish/to do list because I didn't know what to do with them. I'm going to borrow your idea and make pillows. Thank you for the idea.

Branlaadee said...

You know...the more I see this, the more I love it. I may have to do CdC again and make a pillow.

claire93 said...

simply BEAUTIFUL!

5 Foot Runt said...

That is one of the most beautiful pillows I have evr seen. I wish I knew what pattern that was. Very jealous right now,lol.