Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 9 May 2009

1st progress pic

I thought I would share my first motif ( well two if you count the mini one) I am quite pleased with how this looks, I am not a fan of over one, but I may or not be by the end of this design!

Happy Stitching
Elizabeth, Thank you I do appreciate you letting me know, there is nothing like getting something framed and then realising you have missed a couple of stitches. The Fabric I am using is 28ct Brittany. I do hope you get the urge to buy the chart and then you can join us. ;0)

4 comments:

ebogg said...

Looks great! Thank you for the huge pic, I love being able to see the detail. Looking forward to the garden's development.

karine said...

I love it

Karan said...

Great start Rachael & I love your colours - can't wait to see more. :0)

Branlaadee said...

I love the colors Rachael. Over 1 isnt too bad. I think you'll do fine with it.