Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 27 December 2008

Ok so I jumped the gun!

I kept telling myself that I would start CDC after the first of the year, but I just had to reward myself for getting all my December goals finished. So without further delay, my first progress pic of CDC after 6 hours of stitching:



Sorry the pic isn't the best, it was taken at night. The fabric is actually more blue than it appears. I'm using 28 ct Jazlyn Opalescent Blue and DMC variations 4240. It's a blue/purple combo.

I have to say I'm really enjoying this project. It's actually rather relaxing compared to some of my other projects. And since I have gone on the Wagon regarding stash, I just had to get one last minute item that I could not possibly live without....Cirque des Carreaux. CDT never really got my interest for some reason, but as soon as I saw Carreaux, I knew it was be fun to stitch.


2 comments:

Karan said...

Now that looks gorgeous! Will enjoy watching your progress. :0)

Rachael said...

Oh superb start,I do like the colour you are using.
I really enjoyed stitching CDC and can't wait to get Cirque des Carreaux as well!!