Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Cirque des Triangles

Firstly have you seen the new design!! Cirque des Carreaux, Go and look at Tracy's site,
Oooo that is going on my wish list!! I love it!!

Ok now on to my stitching,

Here is the thread I have decided to do my CDT in, it is DMC 4130






I have put the first few stitches in last night, so I officially started this December 2nd.




Not sure if I am doing it all one colour or change to a different one for the edges yet! Will have to see!!

Thanks for looking.



3 comments:

Shelley said...

Your color looks beautiful. Can't wait to see your progress. I love following this blog - such inspiration!

Thanks for pointing the way to Tracy's latest. It's gorgeous.

Karan said...

Love the colour Rachael - quite autumnal. Will enjoy watching this develop. :0)
Right, off to have a nosey at the new design.

ebogg said...

Love your new colour, its lovely. What thread count is your fabric, the crosses look tiny.

I'm excited about the new Cirque as well.