Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Friday, 26 September 2008

Sea Stars

I'm currently taking part in a three person SAL, via the Jayne's Attic Stitch'n'Stash Forum, of Sea Stars. We stitch on our pieces on Thursday nights and this is my progress for Week 5:

The other participants are Rosanne and Barb (no blog) and we are all stitching our pieces on different fabrics and using different threads. My SS is on a piece of Jayne's own hand dyed 28ct evenweave fabric and using all Carrie's Creations threads.

Feel free to join us on a Thursday night, if you wish. :0)

3 comments:

brokenfairy said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Beautiful stitching. Love the designs.

Erynne said...

Great progress and a lovely design!
I'll be watching!